University of Iowa units that are major communication and marketing partners, or that offer specialize services.
- UI Alumni Association: Develops projects that connect with alumni and promote UIAA programming, including the UIAA website, social media channels, and a bimonthly magazine. With the UI Foundation, maintains the UI alumni records database, the primary source for mailing lists of alumni and friends.
- University of Iowa Foundation: Provides communication with donors, often working with UI colleges, departments, and programs.
- UI Health Care Marketing and Communications: Handles branding and advertising, internal and external communications, print and electronic communications, community relations and other projects for UI Hospitals and Clinics and the Carver College of Medicine.
- Athletic Communications: Represents the university’s athletic programs via the web, social media, media relations, marketing strategy, and more.
- UI Trademark Licensing: A division of Athletics, manages use of the university’s athletic marks (Tiger Hawk, Herky, etc.) and any licensed products that carry the university’s name or brand elements.
- Student Life Marketing + Design: Mix of professional and student staff who support student-life programs, but also take on design, web, and other projects for various campus units for a fee.
- ITS Web Services: Fee-for-service web development, with emphasis on fully accessible Drupal sites.
- Office of Admissions: Partners with OSC on undergraduate recruitment marketing and related projects.
- Printing Services: Destination for all UI printing jobs, which are produced in-house or bid out to external vendors.