Communicator Toolkit: Policies, tools, and more
This collection of guidelines, good practices, and resources offers a basic toolkit for every campus communicator.
- University Brand Manual: Guide to graphic identity standards, editorial style, and other essential information for communicators
- Iowa Now submission guidelines: Everything you need to know about submitting ideas and content to the university’s official, one-stop shop for news
- Campus photos: See our Flickr account for some great images of campus and environs.
- IT accessibility: Outlines the university’s web accessibility policies, best practices, central services and resources, and related information
- UI Events Calendar: Calendar for promoting campus events
- Merit: Vended platform for promoting student achievements, encouraging social media sharing, and connecting with hometown media
- About the university: Compendium of UI facts, figures, and background maintained as part of the university’s home page site
- Safety and support: Also part of the home page site, a guide to campus resources for students, staff, faculty, and others